Words of Wisdom

Youth is wasted on the young.

Friday 22 June 2007

News from the 'Old Country"


I am sooooooooooooo excited!!! Phone call tonight from the UK. During the week I heard that Mum and Dad have booked their tickets for Aus, 28th Nov, oh boy oh boy oh boy. Tonight, triple excitement; my middle sister SmokyJo ( see left) is booking her tickets as we speak and bringing my beloved B-I-L with her. We can hardly wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They have not been out here since we returned in 2003 and prior to that I think was the visit for my first wedding in 1992. Actually sis may have done a quick trip back at some point while I was living in UK but the key point is, we have never had the opportunity to have them here in our 'environment', we are soooooooooooooooo excited!!

Of course all this is complicated by the fact that Baby Angel will be due to visit Dad in Sydney at precisely the time Auntie SJ will be here. Ah well, nothing's simple. I'll trust that it will all work out.

No comments: