Words of Wisdom

Youth is wasted on the young.

Wednesday 18 July 2007

Wildlife

Look what I spotted from our bedroom window this morning!!!! I raced out with the nikon but mostly got a silhouette so I've had to over expose it so you can see his features! Himself went out afterwards with the BIG lens so it will be interesting to see what he gets. He's had to dash off to work so we didn't get to look at them this morning.

Oh dear, I am finding I have once more achieved little through these holidays. Piles of exams beckon me as well as the script for the school musical which I am stage managing and costuming. There are 3 rehearsals this week at school which I was supposed to attend but I have Baby Angel and her friend today and Small Boy tomorrow. It was his birthday yesterday and he's coming for tea tonight so we have to do the annual CAKE sometime today. Sheesh. No rest for the wicked eh?

Best get into it.

3 comments:

Melody A. said...

I can't believe that you have koala's out your bedroom window!!

BTW, you asked on Maile's site what SA and MI were. In case you haven't gotten a response, they are San Antonio, Texas and Michigan.

Anonymous said...

shoot, I just left a post but it went away. forgive me if this is a duplicate. I was just agreeing that that is AMAZING that you actually have koalas outside your window! i guess I thought they were only in the wild...very cool! Also, thanks for answering Melody...i was meaning to do that! :0) have a good day down under!

kim said...

Haven't had a chance to chat recently..... have had company so not much time for blogging. I love all of your vacation shots and the koala pic from this post is cool. Hope you can catch it sometime so we can see him in full color. We've only seen them in zoos.