Words of Wisdom

Youth is wasted on the young.

Tuesday 11 September 2007

Best Shot Monday: Out Of Control

In more ways than one.....

The Baby Angel at the Royal Show on the weekend.

Gotta go gotta go.........running late for school. Marked 21 essays last night before pitching forward into the assessment criteria and snoring.

Have realised I must make 4 more fully lined waistcoats for the musical. And a pair of pants.

Have realised I must be forcibly restrained from taking on jobs like this in the future.

I assume there are more lovely best shots over at Tracey's but I will have to look at them in another lifetime!!!

8 comments:

Dawn said...

Hang in there. You've got so much to do! You need a hammock more than I do. :)

Brittany said...

That shot is awesome. Brave girl- I grip the bars on coasters so tight I lose feeling in my hands. haha.

Psst... check out my blog, there's a surprise on there for you! :)

divrchk said...

I love carnival shots. Kids have so much fun and show their true colors. This is very fun.

Maggie said...

That sure looks like a lot of fun!

Christina said...

What fun!

Your rush is making me feel rushed! Here's hoping it all dies down soon.

Anna said...

Hooray! She looks like she is having so much fun. And YOU sound BUSY BUSY BUSY!

hope it moderates soon!

Bunny said...

Looks like so much fun! I love th emovement in the front of the car!

Anonymous said...

Love the action in this one. You can definitely tell she's having a good time