Words of Wisdom

Youth is wasted on the young.

Thursday 13 September 2007

Flying Post

Up til 3am this morning. Marked the last of the Battle of Hastings. Organised some lessons for today. Cleared backlog of History bookwork (ask me anything you like about medieval castles). Finished last of Y8 English essays.

Woke early to take BA to bus stop...hooray, she has a pupil free day! I don't have to start til 10.30am so oh boy oh boy....................................I get to cut out gypsy waistcoats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you thought I was going to sleep in!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This from your loving Mother...I always said you burned the candle at both ends in your early days.....does not look like you are ever going to change.take care I love you.Mum.

Arizaphale said...

Oh boy oh boy!!! my Ma has figured out the comments system!!!! Yay yay yay!!!!

Anonymous said...

Welcome, Arizaphale's mom!!!

Are you at least getting closer to finished?

kim said...

good luck on those gypsy waistcoats!

kim said...

also, you should let your mom know that it's best NOT to use her whole name - though it's a little late now.