Words of Wisdom

Youth is wasted on the young.

Tuesday 20 November 2007

NaBloPoMo #20: Fabulous Four


My Mum and I both love, love , love this age! Mum was a very successful Pre-School (Nursery, Kindergarten...depends on your continent) Director before her retirement and so she is a bit biased as this is the age she dealt with in particular. In fact, the BA even went to her nursery, a fact for which I am truly grateful, especially given the formal nature of the 'real' school she commenced later in the year (more about that tomorrow).

I have actually started a post about other issues but it requires time and thought to put opinions together so it will have to wait. Due to the vagaries of Blogger it will load in date order however so I will put a short post linking to it later. I don't know why I don't start these things on Word.

Meanwhile, the weather widget seems relatively accurate at the moment. It is muggy and warm as I sit here wasting time I should be spending getting my nutritious, low fat lunch together and putting my face on for school.

Let's hope the Year 8s are in better form than the revolting Year 9s yesterday. I have them for 3 double lessons, but at least they are all different subjects!

5 comments:

Colleen @AMadisonMom said...

You can change the date on your Post in progress... so it posts on the date you complete it instead of the date you started... if you like. On the post writing page, same line as where you enter the post labels or tags... you click on "post options" and it will let you put whichever date you like. It will then post it in that order.

I started working on tomorrows post... so I switched the date to tomorrow's date.

Karen said...

She does just get cuter and cuter. And I think that's a great age too. Such little people, but still so tiny.

Blogger will let you change the date of a post (I don't know if this is what you're struggling with). Below the box where you're inputting the post, at the bottom corner, there's a link for "post options." Click that and you can change the date to whatever you want.

Christina said...

Is it silly that I feel a little sad to watch her grow up SO fast?!

Sounds like others have already given you tips about changing the date of a post. :o)

Arizaphale said...

No, not silly. It is making me teary just looking at all these photos....where did that little girl go???

kim said...

I always say that I love the stage that Lauren's at. Then she moves up to a new stage and I love it even more, but since she's four, so far it's my favorite. She's still nice and sweet and she hasn't been ruined by school. (Though she picks up some bad habits from her cousins) She's generally redirectable and happy. I'm loving 4.