Words of Wisdom

Youth is wasted on the young.

Thursday 22 November 2007

NaBloPoMo #22:The Slightly Disturbing Disney Outfit

Christmas aged 5 and a half. The Cinderella dress (purportedly) sent from Australia in the Christmas parcel by BA's lovely Dad . Boa of unknown origins but I do remember she got two that year, pink and white, and I found feathers all over the house for MONTHS!!!

This photo is highly representative of most of The Baby Angels' play for the next few years. She was BIG into dressing up!!! And while previously she had been happy to be Virgil from Thunderbirds or Robin Hood...by 5 and a half it was all about pretty dresses. Nothing to do with me...I made her the Robin Hood outfit!!!!!

5 comments:

Brittany said...

Awwww that is so SWEET! :) Love the dress up clothes!

Maggie said...

So fun! Who doesn't love some pink feathers?! Other than the person who has to pick them all up, of course...

Laura McIntyre said...

Adorable, to cute for words.

We had a feather boa at some point and quickly got rid of it. Feathers everywhere - how can they hold so many?

Christina said...

I am way behind in the Land of Flaming Swords!

BA looks adorable - such a little lady! Nadia is just now enterting the age of dress up. So much fun!

kim said...

cute. Ah, the feathers. Lauren has a purple boa and a pink one. I'm always picking up feathers... Now I make her keep them in the basement, though, so the feather's are all down there, and I don't have to look at them.