Words of Wisdom

Youth is wasted on the young.

Sunday 13 January 2008

I Can't Keep Up!!

I just want to apologise to all my regular 'reads' for taking such a long time to 'get around' to everyone this week. I haven't abandoned you, I am just flat out with kids and holidays and my family here from the UK. I need to get back into routine and I don't mean THIS routine which sees me reading blogs at 3.15am!!!!! The Baby Angel goes to Sydney to see her dad on Monday, Sis leaves on Tuesday and the Small Boy goes back to his mum on Thursday so maybe I will get some time to really get on top of things.

Oh who am I trying to kid?

4 comments:

Brittany said...

I think we all understand! You've been a very busy woman!!

Thanks for all of the lovely comments you left me! :)

1) I think I'll be ok with Andy going out of town. I've called up some people who are going to keep me company.

2) I know, I am trying not to think about classes starting! AH!

3) Thanks for complimenting me, and saying that I would be a good role model for your kiddos. That's a huge HUGE compliment and really made me smile. :)

4) Still sick. poo. Andy DID let me sleep in today, though. So, I was able to rest up a little.

Christina said...

Eh, don't worry about it, matey! ;o) Just enjoy your summer! You're out living a REAL LIFE instead of a virtual one!!

Maggie said...

Hey, life is busy! We'll all be here when you get back!

Have fun with all of your activities!

Anna said...

Yes, enjoy that summer, and think of us in the frozen US of A! Or at least some of us are very cold. Brrr.