Words of Wisdom

Youth is wasted on the young.

Friday 8 February 2008

See Ya Suckers!!!!

We are OFF to the 'country' for the weekend...camping!!!!!! We'll be in Port Vincent on the Yorke Peninsula where the boys are sailing this weekend. As the BA has a netball match tonight, we will be going up after the game and getting there around 11pm. I am assured by Himself, who left at 4pm, that the tents will be set up and the campsite all ready for us to tumble into our sleeping bags!

I'm looking forward to getting away for the first times in AGES and hope to have some nice shots to share on Monday. Hope the weather holds. It's been cooler the last few days. Only 22C today.

Have a great weekend everyone!!!!!

5 comments:

A Free Man said...

Enjoy your getaway!

Maggie said...

Have a great time!

Brittany said...

have a wonderful time!!!

Christina said...

Have fun, you lucky thing you!

Rose said...

Wow, I didn't realize HOW much of a city girl I had become until I cringed at the idea of crawling into a tent to sleep.

Don't get me wrong, I'm from the American Midwest, I once LOVED to camp! What happened to me?

Hope you had a WONDERFUL time!

PS - Lately, I find myself often thinking, "Where did I leave that flaming sword?" Thank you.