Words of Wisdom

Youth is wasted on the young.

Tuesday 25 March 2008

A Few More Easter Shots

Here's a few more shots from the Great Easter Egg Hunt. The Baby Angel thanked the Easter Bunny again at dinner tonight.
(see Easter Bunny looking dishevelled in the background in his dressing gown :-D)


Clue Number One in the front room.

Clue Number Two, some eggs and a new local phone directory.

Clue Number Three and we now know what the 'bow' of the boat is!!

Clue Number 4: I didn't even know we HAD a compost bin. (unquote)

Look at those totally engrossed faces!Confusion: But....it's not here....oh......we have ANOTHER BBQ?

This one's under the umbrella by the pool. Just as well one of us can reach.Look at the loot building up!!And here we are back in the kitchen again. Paydirt!And finally, The Baby Angel in her Easter finery fresh from being forced to go to church with Mum. The shadowy face shows you what strong sunlight we still had over the weekend.

10 comments:

Brittany said...

I love BAs dress! :) cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that looks like so much fun! I love that you leave clues to make the hunt last longer and keep the older ones interested. I hope I remember to do this when my boys are bigger!
The BA looks beautiful. Is that the dress you made her?

kim said...

What fun! Did SB decide to change his clothes halfway through?
BA looks lovely.

Anonymous said...

Love the quote on clue #4....exactly who said that??

Hilarious and fun....they do look completely involved!!
Elisa

Arizaphale said...

Yes Jessie, well spotted, it is the same dress that I made her although she seems to be disturbingly 'bursting' out of parts of it!!:-(

And also well observed Kim, although I think rather than change the Small Boy did, as many boys do, the old 'take off an item and drop it as you go' trick. I found the beanie in the bathroom and the jumper in the hall later that day.

The quote on Clue 4 was made by both kids actually who initially thought a compost bin was the green recycle bin that goes out fortnightly. I must say that the compost bin is a bit of a disappointment as Himself keeps putting gum leaves and bark in and these take centuries to break down!!

Anonymous said...

You are the funnest easter bunny!

Love BA's dress and leggings.

Jenny, the Bloggess said...

Gorgeous! I totally want that dress.

Arizaphale said...

You are obviously still drugged Jenny. (oh does this mean I can get a T-shirt from Maggie too????)

Christina said...

What fun!!! Will Himself come design a treasreu hunt for my girl in a few years???

Andi said...

I LOVE the idea of having clues to search for the loot! I will have to remember that for the older ones next year. What a clever idea! They do look so very excited and really into it all. By the way, BA is stunning...so very grown up! And SB is just adorable too. What a fun day!