Words of Wisdom

Youth is wasted on the young.

Monday 13 October 2008

Before. VERY DEFINITELY Before.

I think I mentioned that No 2 Son came back to 'clean out' his room?
Exhibit a).




Might I add that I risked life and health to get down on the floor close enough to this filth to take pictures.
And, to be honest, this really doesn't do the extent of the squalor, justice. I was unable to take photos of the bathroom as I was gagging too much to hold the camera still.

Why are teenagers so feral? Why do they not have a 'dirt' radar? I mean, we're not just talking a layer of dust here people!!!!!!

Tomorrow is Crafty Tuesday and I will save the 'after' shots for then. There is still a lot to be done but at least it is now clean. Ugh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see it...

A Free Man said...

You risked life and limb. Uh huh.

We had the discussion about teenage boys and filth.