Words of Wisdom

Youth is wasted on the young.

Monday 9 March 2009

Interview 2009: I Ask The Questions

As part of AFM's Interview 2009 I was given the job of asking Jill at 'Twipply Skwood' some searching and insightful questions.

Well, I was pretty slow on the uptake and sent her an initial 6, feeling a bit pathetic and inadequate after Nichole supplied me with about 18!! But HAH! Not only did she only answer the first two in her post....but she has failed to give us the promised Part II of 6, count them, ONLY SIX questions!

I feel officially better.

On the other hand, her answers are quality as is the rest of the blog :-)
Check out her post on Beer in Sunday School!

Come on Jill! I want to hear the other four answers! Actually, I've forgotten what the questions were so I'm doubly interested.

2 comments:

Jill said...

They're coming, they're coming!!! No really...
:-) :-) :-)

I'd explain all the reasons I've been swamped on life and short on internet time, but my reasons are all fairly boring. And thanks for the interview and thanks for such nice comments about my blog! Jill

A Free Man said...

Man, Arizaphale, you'd make a good teacher...