Words of Wisdom

Youth is wasted on the young.

Tuesday 28 July 2009

Best Shot Monday: Sunshower

There's been a lot of rain around in Adelaide lately, which is a blessing of course. On Sunday in the late afternoon, we watched the squall move in over the sea and hit us with full force. It was amazing standing on the balcony in the glare of the sun as the rain pelted down. Everything always looks so fresh and clean after the rain. I haven't been taking too many photos lately and these are just taken with the PAS which I grabbed in excitement as the shower passed over however they are my Best Shots for this week. As always, check out Mother May I to see what other more serious photographers have to offer :-)

4 comments:

Amy Jo said...

Wow! Nature is really amazing, isn't she? I especially love that first one. Nice work, especially with a pns!

natalie said...

Beautiful! You did a great job with the PAS!

Jill said...

Oh pretty! That's all I know is PAS. I'm trying to at least learn how to use it a little better though.

A Free Man said...

Nice shots. I think I got caught in this one the other day. I like the word squall.